Bingo Babe Talk ~ Bingo Babe Talk

Friday, May 16, 2008

Psychic Bingo Bird




This Bingo Story is simply too Amazing not to be told!

I have a little Peach-face Lovebird named Bingo. Of course her name is BINGO…What else would this Bodacious Bingo Babe name her bird?

Anyway, I had bought a children’s Bingo set for a friend’s daughter for her birthday, a future Bingo Babe in training!

The set comes with little plastic chips with a Bingo number printed on each one, which the child who was the caller would pull out of a little cloth bag. As we were setting up the game to play, we dumped all the pieces out onto the table.

My pet bird Bingo, who was sitting on my shoulder at the time, was fascinated by all the brightly colored chips. She quickly hopped down onto the table and after carefully examining each chip, she began picking them up one at a time and putting them in a pile on the other side of the table. With each return trip she would pick up one or two chips and drop them back down on the table before making her final decision on which one she would bring back to her pile.

As I watched her, the thought occurred to me that this precious little lovebird put careful consideration into each pick. I personally have spent hours agonizing over which numbers I would use for my “U-Pick-ums” or some Bingo Halls call them “Circle 7’s”. It is a game where the Player picks seven numbers and circles them on a special sheet. The player wins when all of the seven numbers the player has picked have been called.

Then the idea came to me!

I gathered all the chips back into one pile and sat back to watch as Bingo carefully looked them all over. Each time she picked out a chip, I wrote the number down until she had picked out 7 numbers.

Now here is the amazing part of the story…

That night at Bingo I won the “U-Pick-Um” Jackpot!

So you know who is going to pick out my seven lucky numbers from now on?
My little psychic friend Bingo the Peach-faced Lovebird!

I couldn’t keep Bingo’s rare talent to myself, so this Bodacious Bingo Babe has decided to offer Bingo’s services to all of my readers. If you would like to receive “Psychic Bingo Bird’s Special Number Picks” enter your name and email address in the box to the right.

Bingo’s special numbers will be emailed to you twice a month.

And please… when you win, write and tell me all about it!

View blog reactions

No comments: