Bingo Babe Talk ~ Bingo Babe Talk

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Elvis Is In the Bingo Hall


It's One for the money

Two for the show

Three ta get ready…Now go BINGO!

But don’t you, step on my Blue Suede shoes…

Elvis’s Blue suede shoes








As you can imagine, this Bodacious Bingo Babe is also a big Elvis fan. So last Saturday night I walked into my local Bingo hall wearing a fabulous shirt that was made from Elvis fabric. I mean ta tell ya Babes, I had Elvis’s face all over me! This shirt had to be the most outrageous shirt I own, but being the essence of Bodacious… And… being it was a gift from a very dear friend, it was one of my favorites and I wore it proudly.


The Babes at my table immediately started kidding me about it. Pretty soon we were all laughing about the outrageous gifts we had received from family and friends through the years. Tears just poured down our faces as we tried to daub our numbers. Who would have ever thought there could be so many things with Elvis’s face on it?

One by one we traded stories about the most cherished, most tacky or most outrageous gifts. My Bingo Babe friend Margie won. I mean really…can you imagine…an egg platter, with a different picture of Elvis in each hole. (The truth is…I would just love to have one!) Well it wasn’t long before everyone agreed that what Bingo Babe Talk needs is an “Outrageous Elvis Gift Contest”.

Please write and tell us all about your most loved or laughed at Elvis Possession. Send a picture if you have one to Bodacious Bingo Babe, and we will post the winner.

Judging will be done by this Bodacious Bingo Babe's inner group of the most Bodacious of Babes.

If you are looking for really cool Elvis gifts, check out Giftapolis the one stop shop for cool Elvis stuff.

View blog reactions

No comments: